FA Cup Golden Goal
Posted by administrator on 03 May 2019
The FA Cup Golden Goal draw which will net one lucky winner a massive £400 Jackpot and two runners up prizes of £50 will be conducted as soon as we have received all payments. A big thank you to all those who have already paid its been an unbelievable response! There is one pot containing 90 entrants.
The rules are simple…
- Each player pays £10 which will enter them into the big draw to be given a number from 1-90. 90 in pot one and 90 in pot two.
- Once we have our 90 entrants per pot, our committee will meet at the Cefn Mawr community Social Club and use the automatic bingo machine to randomly draw you out a lucky number.
- We will record everyone’s number and release the details on our official website (www.cefnalbion.co.uk) and across our social media platforms.
- Once all entrants have been randomly issued a number, if the first goal is scored in the minute that matches your number then you will scoop the £400 jackpot.
- The entrants that are drawn the number matching the minutes either side of the first goal will win £50 each
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must pay the full amount of £10.00 before the draw is conducted. Please contact Tom Owens (Treasurer) or Kev Griff (committee)
- If full payment is not paid in full you will be contacted and given an opportunity to pay the outstanding amount. Failure to pay will result in the number being sold off
- If the game ends 0-0 after 90 minutes, then the automatic bingo machine will be used to randomly draw the winning number
- If you are drawn the number 1 you will also have 0-1
- If you are drawn the number 45 you will also have any additional added minutes
- If you are drawn the number 90 you will also have any additional added minutes
- The minute stated by the SKY will be the conclusive minute
A massive thank you to Kev and Tom for all their hard work making this competition happen.
Good luck to all those who have entered, what a nice amount to win ready for the summer!