Not long until Marblehead Johnson once again be bring their Ultimate Tribute to the classic UK Britpop era to the Cefn Mawr Community Social Club on Friday June 7th, 2019.
As announced on our website - we can confirm that the proceeds taken from the event will be kindly donated to Liverpool’s Alder Hey Children's Hospital and Charity and Manchester’s the The Christie Cancer treatment Hospitals, two hospitals that are very close to the hearts of people that are connected to our football club and the community in general. (please visit our website for more details)
Tickets are available at just £5 each are they have sold really well up to now, we are heading towards a sell-out. Also selling extremely well are the raffle tickets at just £1. It’s hardly surprising though with a Helicopter Ride for two people donated by Ridgway Rental (01691 770171) being the first prize up for grabs! Lots of other brilliant prizes have also be donated by our fantastic community and beyond! Here is a full break down.
- Helicopter ride for 2 - Ridgway Rentals Ltd (Plant Hire)
- Mini Valet - Wash N Glow
- Free men’s hair cut- Domain barbershop
- Free face of make up with lashes - Sophie Ensor
- 2 free fish suppers with drinks - The village chippy
- 2 free meals - Big Guys Kitchen
- 2 free fish suppers- Josie's Chip Shop.
- 2 x one free cut- Matts barber shop
- Bottle of vodka- Keith Owens and Linda Owens
- Make up with lashes- Bec Jones
- £10 voucher- Becky Jones
- Voucher - Beautique
- Bottle of rum- Rob Parry Celtic Computers
- Cut and blow dry- Hair by Dawn Louise
- Microdermabrasion - Jeanette Jurkojc
- Gel polish fingers and toes - Bex Williams
- Tea for two - Clare Hall Waterways cafe.
- Full dog groom- Vanity Fur
- Microneedling- Jess @Elements hair and beauty - Cefn Mawr
- Free 12-inch pizza - Acrefair pizza and kebab
- Free window clean with frames- A1 Spotless Cleaning Services
- Free personal training session- Iain Ankers-Phillips
- Microneedling- Vicky Roberts.
- £50 donation - Steve Thomas of Dee valley spray solutions Ltd
Prizes continue to be donated on a daily basis so as we receive them we will update the list. Please don't panic if you have kindly donated and don't see your name.
Finally a big thank you to Tom Owens and Kev Griff for all their efforts with organising such a fantastic event for the community. Also a big thank you to Paul Vaughan who is preparing some brilliant raffle prizes to be auctioned on the night - this includes a signed wales shirt!
Remember this is for a fantastic cause so please show your full support. more at http://www.cefnalbion.co.uk/…/marblehead-johnson-tribute-i…/